Home / Shop
Contains Gluten Label
A one-time price of $10.00 will be added to your order.
Minimum purchase amount of 250 is required
Categories: Stickers & Table Tents
- Customer Reviews (0)
Our bright, colorful, and clearly designed labels ease the communication process for guests and the front-of-house service team.
They can be used on buffet label cards, To Go bags, boxed meals to help guests identify allergens within the menu item.
thrive! allergen labels are individual labels for a variety of food items identified as allergens in the United States, European Union, Canada, and other countries. The allergen name and an icon identify the allergen to attendees. Each allergen is a different color reflecting the actual color of that food.
Wheat color represents food allergen
- Roll Labels have not been approved for direct contact with food. Do not apply roll labels to already frozen materials.
- Our labels and finishes provide protection from moisture, abrasion, scratches, and harsh conditions.
- All of our labels have permanent adhesives and can be applied at temperatures as low as 25+F, with a service temperature range of -60+F to +200+F.
- Wind position is an industry term that indicates how the rolls of labels are produced so that the labels dispense in the right direction off the roll at the time of application. It is important to specify a wind position when the labels are going to be applied to an end product by machine (not by hand). This ensures that the applicator receives and dispenses the labels in the correct orientation for the container.
- Labels are wound onto 3" cores. This is an industry standard and should work for most applications. Typically, the core size only matters when an automated labeling dispenser is applying a label. We suggest you verify a 3" core will work with your application prior to ordering.
- When creating your file, press gain is not an issue and there are no trapping requirements. Overprinting is used in traditional means of printing but is not necessary when printing digitally. Do not create files with overprinting attributes. These attributes will often change the appearance of the final product.
- The roll label must be unrolled a few layers before the printed product is revealed.
There are no reviews yet, submit yours in the box provided.
Submitting Your Review, Please Wait
Your Review Has Been Submitted Successfully
Add a review for Contains Gluten Label
You must include a title, rating, and message in your review.
Your Review Title