Every Meal Matters 2020 FANS
- Customer Reviews (0)
Every Meal Matters is a convenient, online industry-focused course developed with a uniquely specific mission: to empower YOU to become a purposeful and relevant expert in providing on-trend food and beverage events that anticipate and address your attendees’ dietary needs.
The course was designed with the event organizer in mind. With current and relevant, engaging, easy-to-implement, and knowledge-packed modules, Every Meal Matters will give you the tools and processes to be able to design food/beverage menus for attendees/guests/employees that are responsive, inclusive, and within budget.
You will be able to not only embrace the complexities of food/beverage issues that overwhelm the menu design process, but also create simple and successful protocols that work for each and every event.
- 8-modules that include:
- Topics on responsibilities, laws and regulations, dietary needs, site selection and contracting, food safety, registration methods, execution and follow-up
- Weekly live sessions
- Live and Pre-recorded video lessons
- Workbooks and Reference Guides
- Bonus Tips throughout
- 10-weeks (2 weeks will be "off" weeks for implementation and holiday celebrations)
- Lifetime access to the course content, including all updates as it is refined, and enhanced with new needs and best practices
- Over 15 hours of event CEU credits
- Access to a forum of colleagues for feedback and insight
- Certificate of Completion that YOU know this stuff!
- Discounts on thrive! meal cards, table tents & stickers
- Access to thrive! Culinary Concierge Services (one-on-one “office hours”)